|Not to be confused with Juniper Hill|
- "San Fierro's residential district, famous for its steep streets, characteristics housing, and annoying liberals telling the world how to live."
- — GTA San Andreas Website.
Juniper Hollow is a district of San Fierro, San Andreas in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. It is located just south of the Gant Bridge and Battery Point, and just north of Paradiso and Juniper Hill. Calton Heights, the city's most affluent district, lies just to the southeast, while to the northeast is Esplanade North. To the west/southwest is yet another affluent district, Palisades.
Juniper Hollow is modeled after San Francisco's Cow Hollow, a hot-spot for single yuppies, and one of the city's more pretentious neighborhoods. Fittingly, residents of Juniper Hollow are young, very affluent and walk with an air of superiority. The area has many Asian residents. Traffic can be somewhat heavy in the area due to the main roadway leading to the Gant Bridge running through its heart, but the natural beauty of the area and the views of the Gant Bridge are enough to compensate.
- Romero (only after dating Katie Zhan to 50%)
- Camper (when wanted for export)
- Assorted vehicles at the Gant Bridge visitor center parking lot where the Camper is parked
|Neighborhoods, districts and areas in San Fierro, San Andreas|
|Battery Point • Calton Heights • Chinatown • City Hall • Doherty • Downtown • Easter Basin • Easter Bay International Airport • Esplanade East • Esplanade North • Financial • Foster Valley • Garcia • Hashbury • Juniper Hill • Juniper Hollow • King's • Missionary Hill • Ocean Flats • Palisades • Paradiso • Queens • Santa Flora|