|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
|For the truck in Grand Theft Auto, see Juggernaut.|
- "In this battle between teams, the Juggernaut is your greatest asset and only liability. If you take out the opposing Juggernaut without being crushed by it, you win."
- ―In-game description.
- "It's a clash of the titans in Juggernaut, the latest adrenaline-fueled Adversary Mode to hit GTA Online. In this brutal war between two opposing teams, the Juggernaut is your greatest asset and your only liability. As an Attacker, you'll need to flank, swarm and successfully execute the opposing team's heavily-reinforced Juggernaut - while protecting your own - to take the win. If your team is unable to wipe out the opposition's Juggernaut in time, Sudden Death rules go into effect and everyone becomes a Juggernaut. First kill wins though, so you'll want to be aggressive in trying to take first blood."
- — Rockstar Newswire description.
This mode pits two teams against each other, with one player on each squad assuming the role of the Juggernaut. As the team's Juggernaut is slow and is the main target, it has heavy armour and a much better arsenal than the other players, being given a Minigun, 2 rounds of the Railgun, and 5 Proximity Mines. The other players on each team are given the Pistol, Micro SMG, Pump Shotgun, the Assault Rifle, and a single Grenade.
It is vital to know how to use the map and objects to your advantage. Taking cover very often helps to avoid being attacked easily, though players still need to ensure they are not flanked.
- Sticking with the Juggernaut helps, as it will provide heavy support and the opposing team will have difficulty directly engaging the enemy's Juggernaut. This also provides support for your Juggernaut, since its mobility is lower compared to the attackers.
- Some maps will have stationary vehicles, which can provide cover, but the players have to be careful as the enemy team can destroy these, killing nearby players in the explosion.
- The Juggernaut's primary weapon, the Minigun, has infinite ammo, so they do not have to worry about running out of ammo.
|Juggernaut I takes place in Grand Senora Desert, around Thomson Scrapyard.|
|Juggernaut II takes place in Grapeseed, around the O'Neil Ranch.|
|Juggernaut III takes place in Downtown Los Santos, on the overpass/underpass of Pillbox Hill.|
|Juggernaut IV takes place at Davis Quartz.|
|Juggernaut V takes place in La Mesa, on the Los Santos River.|
|Juggernaut VI takes place in El Burro Heights, around the Car Scrapyard.|
|Juggernaut VII takes place at LSIA, around the large round structure on New Empire Way.|
|Released in Gunrunning|
|Bunker - Every Bullet Counts* takes place in the Bunker.|
|Released in Arena War|
|Missile Base - Every Bullet Counts* takes place in the missile base from The Doomsday Scenario.|
* This map is listed as part of its own group.
- Juggernaut I on Social Club
- Juggernaut II on Social Club
- Juggernaut III on Social Club
- Juggernaut IV on Social Club
- Juggernaut V on Social Club
- Juggernaut VI on Social Club
- Juggernaut VII on Social Club
- Bunker - Juggernaut on Social Club
- Missile Base - Juggernaut on Social Club
- ↑ GTA Online Festive Surprise Holiday Bonuses Los Santos Snowfall. Rockstar Newswire (December 22, 2016).
- ↑ Game Tips Juggernaut Cornering Opponent. Rockstar Newswire (January 5, 2017).