Jizzy is an infamous pimp in San Fierro, who owns the Pleasure Domes nightclub under the Gant Bridge. It is a gentleman's club, where Jizzy surrounds himself with prostitutes, whom he verbally abuses. Jizzy is a member of the Loco Syndicate drug cartel in San Fierro. Jizzy is the Cartel's face and charisma, recruiting men to pull hits, errands and other business for the Syndicate's dealings.
Jizzy owns a special Broadway called the "Pimpmobile" which has purple seats with a beech-colored paint job and a personalised license plate which reads HO 2 HO, alongside a black Stretch. After his first Broadway is given an APB, he buys another Broadway with the same license plate, albeit colored fully viridian green.
Events of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Wu Zi Mu informs Carl that the "big deal" meeting is with Ryder and the Ballas, and Carl has to take Jizzy's carphone in order to find out about where the meeting will take place. Carl then drives to the Pleasure Dome, sneaks in via the rooftop and after Jizzy has a confrontation with Bettina, Carl kills the pimp's bodyguards in a shootout. A car chase ensues and Carl goes after and kills Jizzy B as he tries to escape in his Broadway.
Jizzy B can be heard on the radio show "Lonely Hearts" on WCTR during it's first session, where he tells listeners that they can come down to the Pleasure Domes and hang out with his hookers. However, Christy MacIntyre hangs up his call after believing it is not how Lonely Hearts works at all.
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Photo Opportunity
- T-Bone Mendez (Boss)
- Mike Toreno (Boss)
- Outrider (Voice/Boss)
- Ice Cold Killa (Killed)
- Jizzy may have been influenced by Buc Nasty, a pimp played by the late-voice actor Charlie Murphy in "The Playa Hater's Ball" skits from Chappelle's Show.
- Jizzy claims he invented the "I Gotta Bounce!" trick to get out of a slippery situation, he states this to T-Bone Mendez in the mission "T-Bone Mendez".
- He wears a purple pimp suit similar to Carl Johnson's blue pimp suit that is given to him by his first girlfriend Denise Robinson.
- Jizzy's name is derived from the word "jizz", a slang term for semen.