- "I need someone I can trust for this run."
Jermaine Andrews is a minor character in Grand Theft Auto IV.
Andrews is a man from Broker, Liberty City. He is a friend and client of Roman Bellic, and, judging by his criminal connections and location, may be a member of the Hustlers from the Firefly Projects in Broker. He works for an auto parts/Pay 'n' Spray shop called "Native Engines" on Gibson Street in Broker and was (in 2008), under surveillance by the Liberty City Police Department. According to their database, he is a suspect in several carjackings in the South Broker area.
Events of GTA IV
Niko Bellic met Jermaine when sent by Roman to take Jermaine to his garage. Niko did so, but found out that the LCPD were waiting. Niko and Jermaine managed to evade the police, and they returned to the Pay 'n' Spray.
LCPD Database record
1998 - Hijacking
- Believed to be involved in several recent low priority hijackings in the South Broker area.
Prominent Appearances in Missions
- GTA IV
- Jermaine has a couple of suits, which can be seen during the mission Easy Fare.
- Jermaine is the first person, of many, to whom Niko reveals to his true intentions in Liberty City.
- There are many pedestrians that resemble Jermaine.