|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "WANTED: Freedom fighters to liberate prisoners of the State. Will pay if convicts are delivered to safe location. Not pro bono work."
- ―Notice inside the Clubhouse.
- "We good to break these fools outta Bolingbroke? The transport's on the move, so intercept that shit before it gets there, and set 'em free."
- ―Malc's briefing.
- "Okay, you good to spring these fools before they hit the jailhouse? Spot the transport, get them to freedom and you going to get paid."
- ―Alternative briefing.
Malc instructs the player to hijack a Prison Bus which is en route to the Bolingbroke Penitentiary. The bus is usually found in the countryside, driving down the motorway on its way to the prison, but it can sometimes be found refuelling at petrol stations, such as the one in Pacific Bluffs.
Once the player engages the prison guards on the bus, they will receive a three-star wanted level. When the bus is hijacked, the prisoners on board need to be driven to a pair of Buzzards, with which they will make their escape; these can be in various locations such as Lago Zancudo or on the beach in Palomino Highlands, near the NOOSE Headquarters. The wanted level cannot be evaded, but it will be removed when the player gets close enough to the drop-off location.
Once the player arrives at the destination, the inmates will get off the bus, board the two helicopters, and fly away. The mission is completed and Malc calls the player.
- "We got helis waiting, now get em there fast."
- ―After collecting the prison bus.