|This article needs more images
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
|This article contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help the GTA Wiki by as much as you can.|
|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "That Lamar in that headset? Tell the lanky motherfucker he fucked up, big time."
- "Hey, they get you, my ni**a? Cough twice if there's one time on the line.
No? Well, they got Gerald. Man, he's locked up, man. They about to be airlifted to a secure facility. [Spoken:'They about to airlift him to a secure facility']
All 'cause of that thing we did for Vernon.
So, you goin' have to go on over to Strawberry, man, we goin' boost the homie before he flies... or Vernon flies off the handle."
|A new Lamar mission is available at|
- "Rescue Gerald from police custody before he's airlifted out of the state."
- ―Level Description
After the deal went wrong in from the previous mission, Lamar Davis will call the player to let them know that Gerald has been arrested, apparently by some consequences from the botched sale (which Lamar can't fathom how the incident led to this), and he'll be transported in an aircraft out of Los Santos. Lamar then requests that the player bust him out and take him to a safe place near Del Perro Pier.
- In Grand Theft Auto V, the player can access Lamar Davis's Lifeinvader page after Franklin and Lamar or later, and at the very bottom of his page is a post by Gerald on Lamar's wall which states: 'Stay the hell away from me.', and is even seen in the original version of the game, and has been there since the original version's initial release for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. It is possible that this post, which is undated, took place during the events of this mission. It is unknown if this post is an indicator of the difference in time in terms of the events of Grand Theft Auto Online and Grand Theft Auto V, or if the developers had placed this post in the game because they had planned the events of the GTA Online: Lowriders update for a while. This post can only be seen in GTA V, as the player cannot access Lifeinvader at all in Grand Theft Auto Online.
- The name of the mission is a clear reference to Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg's "Nuthin' But A "G'"Thang", which can be heard on Radio Los Santos in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, which also appears as one of the tracks in the game's dancing minigame.