Iroquois Avenue is a fairly long street in Hove Beach, Broker. It starts along Crockett Avenue, heads north, intersects Bart Street, and ends along Cisco Street. It has lots of Russian/Eastern European related shops. Roman's cab office is on the junction of Cisco and Iroquois and Oleg Minkov's House is found on the street. Also, the Broker Bridge passes over the street.
Points of Interest
- Cherenkov Vodka Distribution Warehouse (2008) / Channel 15 Studio (2009)
- Legal Marine Co. Inc.
- Lennies Fireproof Door Co.
- Oleg Minkov's House
- Roman's cab office (on the corner with Cisco Street)
- Much like other streets in Broker, it's named after a collection of Native American tribes known as Iroquois, whose land covers most of upstate New York.
- An Esperanto spawns near Roman's cab depot on the Iroquois side.