|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Prepare to fight tooth and nail for every scrap of progress in Inch By Inch - a new Adversary Mode that sees you competing for possession of a Package and clawing your way through a hail of bullets to reach your team's end zone."
- ―Rockstar Newswire description
Inch By Inch is an Adversary Mode featured in Grand Theft Auto Online as part of the continuation of the Lowriders: Custom Classics update, released on April 12, 2016, during the Adversary Modes Week event. Two additional maps were made available during the High Life Week event, on April 22, 2016.
- "Two teams try to get a package across the opposition's line."
- ―In-game description
If both teams have the same score once the time runs out, a sudden death mode will be activated; players who die while in possession of the package will be disqualified, and the round win will be given to the first team to score a point.
If a player is out of bounds, they will be warned through a message to return the area in the next 10 seconds or else they will be disqualified.
|Inch By Inch I takes place at the Broker Park soccer field, East Vinewood.|
|Inch By Inch II takes place at the Vinewood Racetrack, East Vinewood.|
|Released during the High Life Week event|
|Inch By Inch III takes place at the O'Neil Ranch, Grapeseed.|
|Inch By Inch IV takes place at the Los Santos International Airport.|
- Inch By Inch I on Social Club
- Inch By Inch II on Social Club
- Inch By Inch III on Social Club
- Inch By Inch IV on Social Club
- ↑ New ‘Inch By Inch’ Mode & Vapid Minivan Coming April 12th + Double GTA$ & RP Playlists of Adversary Modes All This Week. Rockstar Newswire (April 8, 2016).
- ↑ GTA Online Inch by Inch Adversary Mode & Vapid Minivan Custom Now Available. Rockstar Newswire (April 12, 2016).