|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "One team tries to get all the packages while the other team tries to stop them."
- ―In-game description
In and Out (advertised as In & Out) is an adversary mode featured in Grand Theft Auto Online as part of the continuation of the Lowriders: Custom Classics update, released on May 3, 2016, during the In and Out Week event. Three additional maps were made available during the Combat Week event, on May 13, 2016.
- "This mode sees a lean squad of heavily armed Defenders protecting 8 priceless Packages until the timer runs out. Attackers must make expeditions into enemy territory to nab the bags and then return them safely to home territory - if they die on the way then the bag remains where they fall. Since Defenders can't pick up bags, even an unsuccessful carry will help the Attackers get that little bit closer to bringing home the prize."
- ―Rockstar Newswire description.
This adversary mode is a take on Capture; Attackers take the eight packages from the Defenders and bring them back to their home base.
If the Attackers die, they drop the package where they were standing. Defenders cannot pick them back up, so the Attackers do not need to worry about fighting back to the snatch point.
|In and Out I takes place in Fort Zancudo, around the training ground.|
|In and Out II takes place on the north side of RON Alternates Wind Farm.|
|In and Out III takes place in Tequi-la-la, West Vinewood. Spawn points are the facade, the game room in the basement, the bar on the second floor, and the back entrance.|
|Released during the Combat Week event|
|In and Out IV takes place around the Stoner Cement Works industrial plant in Harmony.|
|In and Out V takes place at LSIA.|
|In and Out VI takes place in Dignity Village.|
- In and Out I on Social Club
- In and Out II on Social Club
- In and Out III on Social Club
- In and Out IV on Social Club
- In and Out V on Social Club
- In and Out VI on Social Club
- Play the new In and Out GTA Online Adversary Mode. Rockstar Newswire (May 3, 2016).