|For the television show, see Impotent Rage.|
- "I'm mad. Almost crazy. I'm... Impotent Rage!"
- ―Impotent Rage
Each protagonist can have a different conversation with the character, though they generally involve Impotent Rage complaining about his job:
- Franklin asks him how is he doing, to which Impotent Rage responds that he is "an actor shouting crap for a marketing company".
- Michael asks how life is as a superhero, and Impotent Rage reveals that a tourist just asked him for a hand job and that "his life sucks".
- Trevor tells Impotent Rage that he loves him and asks what's going on. Impotent Rage claims frustratedly that he is having "as much fun as he imagined".
- The costume worn by the cosplayer seems to be the same model that was later used in the The Diamond Casino & Resort update, which allowed the protagonist to acquire an Impotent Rage costume after collecting all hundred Action Figures.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.