Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
Imorgon Week was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on January 9, 2020, and ran until January 15, 2020. This event featured a new vehicle, double earnings, and discounts on selected vehicles and properties.
- The Överflöd Imorgon is made available.
- Released January 9, 2020.
- Available from Legendary Motorsport for $2,165,000.
- The Lucky Wheel prize was changed from the Pfister Comet Safari to the Obey 8F Drafter with the "Val-de-Grâce" livery.
- Players who own the "Yellow Dog with Cone Statue" Penthouse decoration get early access to various clothing items, such as two Yellow Dog with Cone T-Shirts, a chain, and a pair of slip-on loafers.
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards in Arena War.
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards in the Resurrection Adversary Mode.
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards in all Contact Missions.
- Discounts on selected vehicles:
- 40% discounts on selected properties:
- Bunker renovations & add-ons
- Clubhouse renovations
- Clubhouse Bike Shop
- Biker Businesses
- Executive Office renovations
- Office Garages, add-ons, and renovations
- Warehouses, add-ons, and renovations
- Hangar Workshop
- Hangar renovations & add-ons
- Facility upgrades (excluding Orbital Cannon)
- Nightclub renovations
- Exclusive discounts for Twitch Prime members:
- Free Pixel's Pete Arcade property
- A further 10% discount on all other discounts