|For the Grand Theft Auto Advance mission, see Ill-Gotten.|
- "Due to a surge in high-end crime across southern San Andreas, demand for luxury goods and services is at an all-time high. Upscale merchants of all kinds are scrambling to fill their inventories to serve the newly wealthy. "
- — Rockstar Newswire description.
Ill-Gotten Gains Part 1 is a content update released for Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online. It was released on June 10, 2015 and is the first of two releases during the summer of 2015, followed by Ill-Gotten Gains Part 2.
This update added many luxury-themed vehicles and clothing items. Also, a new weapon, the Combat PDW, and Luxury Engravings for eleven different weapons are now available in Ammu-Nation.
|Combat PDW||The Combat PDW is based on the SIG Sauer MPX PDW.|
- Yusuf Amir Luxury Finish: Available for Marksman Rifle, Carbine Rifle, Assault Rifle, Micro-SMG and SMG.
- Gilded Gun Metal Finish: Available for Advanced Rifle, Sawn-off Shotgun and AP Pistol.
- Platinum Pearl Deluxe Finish: Available for Pistol .50.
- Etched Wood Grip Finish: Available for Sniper Rifle and Heavy Pistol.
Four new cars and two new aircraft (golden variants of existing models) are available for the players.
|Pegassi Osiris||A new supercar heavily based on the Pagani Huayra, with influences from the Ferrari LaFerrari.|
|Albany Virgo||A new version of the former Virgo, now based on the 1967-1970 Cadillac Eldorado.|
|Enus Windsor||A returning car now styled as a two door coupe based on the 2013 Rolls-Royce Wraith.|
|Benefactor Stirling GT||A two-door coupe based on the Mercedes-Benz 300 SL, featuring gullwing doors.|
|Buckingham Luxor Deluxe||A gold-plated version of the Luxor jet aircraft, with the ability for passengers to drink champagne and smoke cigars in the enhanced version.|
|Buckingham Swift Deluxe||A gold-plated version of the Swift helicopter, with the ability for passengers to drink champagne and browse the internet in the enhanced version.|
- Over 180 clothing items and 12 female outfits have been added.
- 15 new tattoos have been added.
The interface for Internet vehicle sites has been updated to include filters and sort options. The main images for vehicles have been changed, as well as the top advertisement banner. Detail view of each individual vehicle now includes up to three images of the vehicle.
The interaction menu experienced visual enhancement (PC).
The option to display distances using the metric measurement system was also added.
- LSC now has a daily limit of 6 vehicles sold per actual 24-hour period (not included in the patch notes).