- "A group of no-goods have threatened to remove my starring member if I don't pay them off. They threatened the wrong man, amigo. They have a weakness for the ice cream. Pick up the bomb I've hidden in Harwood, hijack the regular ice cream van on its rounds, and lure these fools to their doom with the jeengle-jeengle."
- — El Burro
Claude answers a payphone in Hepburn Heights and El Burro tells Claude that a rival gang (Forellis) are threatening to remove a starring member of an adult movie unless they get a cut. El Burro instructs Claude to pick up a bomb in Harwood and then hijack a Mr. Whoopee ice cream van and blow them up at their Atlantic Quays hideout.
Claude collects the bomb, which is located around the corner at the Borgnine Taxis building. Claude then hijacks the Mr. Whoopee ice cream van and attaches the bomb to the vehicle. After heading to the Atlantic Quays warehouse hideout, Claude turns on the horn to start the 'jeengle-jeengle'. The gang members walk out and are killed when Claude presses the detonator.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Pick up the briefcase in Harwood
- Find an Icecream van
- Park the Icecream van down at Atlantic Quays
- Activate the Icecream jingle
- Exit the van then use the remote to detonate the Icecream van
The reward for completing the mission is $8,000 and the mission Trial By Fire is unlocked.
- Although the mission passed message gives a reward of $6,000, the player will receive $8,000.
- This mission was originally intended to be given out by the removed character Darkel. Instead of gang members, the original target would be innocent pedestrians. Darkel was eventually removed from the game and the mission was given to El Burro.
- Like in the mission Dead Skunk in the Trunk, The Forellis have the same game model character as the Leones.
- The name of the mission may be a reference to the 1986 film Down by Law, which features a scene where the protagonists sings a song called "I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream".
- If the player wishes to obtain a Mr. Whoopee (That is extremely rare), they can choose to not destroy it, since the destruction of the vehicle is not necessary to pass the mission, but the death of the thugs is.
- Furthermore, ditching it then quickly driving it back also works, but fails the mission instead.
- A Mr. Whoopee obtained via Import Export garage, if entered while Claude is carrying the explosives, will be registered as a valid vehicle for the mission meaning that Claude can now head straight to the docks and proceed the mission as normal.
- This is the only mission whereas a remote detonation car bomb can be installed without a fee and a specific bomb garage.