|This article (or section) refers to content in the Enhanced version for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC release of Grand Theft Auto Online that may be absent from other versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the Enhanced version for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC version of Grand Theft Auto Online, please see here.
I-Wagen Week was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on January 20, 2022, and ran until January 26, 2022. This event featured the release of the new Obey I-Wagen electric SUV, as well as triple and double earnings and discounts on selected vehicles and properties.
- The Obey I-Wagen is now available for purchase.
- Available on Southern San Andreas Super Autos for $1,720,000.
- The Lucky Wheel prize was changed from the Ocelot Jugular to the Declasse Drift Tampa.
- The LS Car Meet Prize Ride was changed from the Dinka RT3000 to the Karin Calico GTF.
- The LS Car Meet Test Rides were changed to the Karin Previon, the Emperor Vectre, and the Pfister Comet S2.
- Players who purchase a special Agency Weapon Finish for the AP Pistol, Pump Shotgun, or Micro SMG from the Agency Armory during the week receieved GTA$200,000.
- 3x GTA$ and RP from Simeon Yetarian Contact Missions, including Premium Deluxe Repo Work.
- 2x GTA$ and RP from the Hardest Target Adversary Mode.
- 2x GTA$ and RP from the South Central Leak Finale.
- Discounts on selected vehicles:
- Discounts on selected Property upgrades:
- Agency Armory – 30% off
- Exclusive Bonus for Prime Gaming members:
- Players who link their Amazon account to their Rockstar Games Social Club account received GTA$100,000.
Races and Time Trials
- Premium Race: Down the Drain (Locked to Muscle)
- Time Trial: Del Perro Pier
- RC Time Trial: Vespucci Canals