The Huntley is a four-door luxury SUV with a top speed of 140 mph (160 mph with nos) that is only available in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. A different version, called the Huntley Sport, appears in Grand Theft Auto IV.
The SUV is reminiscent of a facelifted 1986–1995 Chevorlet Tahoe with the doors and sides of a first generation Range Rover Classic, but with slight changes. The Huntley appears to have wheels that look similar to the wheels found on the 2002-2005 Range Rover Vouge.
As would be expected based on its bulky chassis, acceleration and speed are somewhat lacking. But being the off-road vehicle that it is, it has a strong engine with loads of low-end torque and a sturdy suspension for tackling steep hills and rough terrain, and being highly controllable in sharp turns. One of the cool things about the Huntley is that its hard to damage, it takes lots of bullets to destroy a Huntley. The Huntley tends to get dirty very easily, mostly on the roof whenever the player drives in the dirt/sand. This happens most notably when the vehicle is painted white. The Huntley is also a desirable Vehicle for driveby's as it can accommodate 3 gang members. The Huntley is also the #1 choice in safe travel due to its strong exterior. Huntley has been used by alot of bodyguards and protectors. Huntley has appeared as a Bodyguard's car in misson Jizzy-B. The Huntley is most common in Prickle Pine, Marina, Financial, and Rodeo. It is also wanted on list 3 for export in San Fierro. There is also a super rare version of the huntley with a sunroof in gta san andreas that can only be found during mission Jizzy-B as a bodyguards car.
Modifications (GTA San Andreas)
The Huntley can only be modified in TransFender
- Nos (all)
- Bass Boost
- The default radio station in the Huntley is WCTR.
- The Huntley was used by the Russian Mafia" during mission "St. Mark's Bistro"
- Found regularly in San Fierro
- Black/Heavy version in Jizzy.
- Spawns regularly in Prickle Pine, Las Venturas
- At the parking lot beside the driving school in Doherty, San Fierro (only when wanted for export)
- Spawns at Madd Dogg's Crib in Mulholland, Los Santos, next to a Stafford or another Huntley during the Madd Dogg's Rhymes mission.
- Importable from Easter Basin (San Fierro) after completing export lists. Import cost: $32,000 (Thursday only)
- Sometimes spawns around The Strip, Las Venturas
- Spawns frequently around Vinewood.
- Spawns very occasionally around Doherty, San Fierro.