- "Well, if it ain't 'bad ass' Vercetti. Now I wanna see how good you can fight for your patch."
- — Mitch Baker.
As a final favor for Mitch Baker before he agrees to handle security for Love Fist, Baker wants Tommy to get his bike back that was stolen by a gang. His bike is kept at a compound behind the Downtown Ammu-Nation. The compound is heavily guarded by several gang members. Tommy grabs a bike and uses the stairs of a close building and reaches by making a unique jump the rooftop of Ammu-Nation that allows him to enter the compound. As Tommy enters the compound, he is attacked by several gang members guarding Mitch's bike, Tommy however manages to take them out and retrieves the bike. As he drives back to The Greasy Choppers, gang members pursue Tommy with their vans but Tommy soon arrives to The Greasy Chopper, safely delivering Mitch's Angel and completing the mission.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- A local gang has stolen Mitch Baker's Angel. Get it back!
- You will need a fast bike to gain access to the roof.
- Use the bike to jump from these stairs to the roof on the far side of the road!
- Get Mitch's Angel and get out of there!
- Get the bike back to the bar!
- The song that can be heard playing in the background during the opening cutscene is "You've Got Another Thing Comin' " by Judas Priest. The song is also featured on the in-game radio station V-Rock.
- The plot of this mission was inspired by a Rolling Stones concert when the band requested Hells Angels to be the security.
- Mitch's Angel is superior to other Angels, with good handling, top speed and better acceleration.
- The stair that is used to jump across to the Ammu-Nation's roof is a Unique Stunt Jump.
- The "hog" in the mission name of course, refers to Mitch's bike. This is because Harley-Davidson type bike, which Angel is a part of, is often referred to as a "hog".
- The player can never create a lull (absence) of enemies when he enters the compound as enemy gang members continue to spawn from the back end of the compound every few seconds.