The Hoarmont Avenue is a two-lane road, with a large number of streets and alleys that cross the avenue. Is the home of the rock in Vice City, the seat of the Love Fist band, and the radio station V-Rock.
- 1412 Hoarmont Avenue
- Hoarmont Avenue Church
- King Knuts
- Les Beans Café
- Mal Viento
- Market & Deli
- Rock City
- Schuman Health Care Center
- The Jewelers
- V-Rock Recording Studio
- Vice City Arena
These cars are parked around the Hoarmont Avenue.
Differences between GTA Vice City and GTA Vice City Stories
- In 1984, in GTA Vice City Stories, there is a King Knuts store at the beginning of the avenue, which has become a Well Stacked Pizza Co. store sometime before 1986. Only the Well Stacked Pizza Co. can be accessed during the game, as the King Knuts store is inaccessible (apart from one mission).
- The Mal Viento, which operated during 1984, is replaced by a Jocksports store in 1986, where the player can find the black Tracksuit.
- The Market and Deli business cannot be found in 1984, but can be found in 1986.
- Police Bribe - In the little alleyway, front of the Hyman Condo's garages.