- "Toni! Come sta? I'm glad you showed up. I want you to do something for me... If I can't get that bitch of a union boss on my side, I can sure as shit get her guys to play along. You capiche?"
- ― Salvatore Leone
Toni drops by Salvatore's home. Sal tells Toni that if he can't get Jane Hopper on his side, then he can make sure that her workers are pre-occupied. Toni decides to get some prostitutes to keep them amused, and picks up six prostitutes from around the city to take to the strikers at the entrance of Portland Harbor, but must do so in six in-game hours (six gameplay minutes) before the picket line's shift changes. The locations of eight prostitutes are provided.
In most cases, these prostitutes may be found roaming in random parts of Portland, but two in Saint Mark's are currently providing services to other customers, thus requiring the intervention of the player (by killing said customers). After bringing at least six prostitutes to the strikers, the player completes the mission.
Post mission phone call
Maria Latore: Hello Fido! It's Maria. Salvatore gave me your number... well I found it in his address book. But whatever! You're his new doggy, right? Well, I want to go walkies. I'll expect you over soon.
- Clients - Killed by Toni Cipriani to take the Prostitutes.
The reward for completing the mission is $500, regardless of how many more prostitutes are brought in. The missions Frighteners for Salvatore and Shop 'til you Strop for Maria Latore are unlocked. The Avenging Angels side mission is also available from this point onwards, as Liberty City News reports on the establishment of the Liberty City chapter of the organization, although the mission cannot be activiated until the Avenging Angels Fatigues are unlocked after Frighteners.
|PS2 Version||iOS Version|
- The mission's name is most likely a reference to the TV series Bo' Selecta!.
- Also, Ho sounds similar to "hoe", a slang for a prostitute, which is the objective of this mission.
- This mission is similar to The Fuzz Ball in Grand Theft Auto III.