After finding out about the counterfeit plates, Tommy sets out to intercept them from a courier landing in Viceport. After a brief conversation with Lance and Earnest, he leaves for Viceport. Upon arriving at the docks, he is attacked by several armed women whom he kills. He then waits for the courier who arrives in a Maverick with another bodyguard. He kills both of them, and grabs the chips. Afterwards, he returns to the Print Works. After the mission has been completed, the Printworks will drop daily $8000.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- The counterfeit plates courier is arriving at the docks in a helicopter any second now.
- The courier with the plates has arrived at the docks.
- The courier has died and dropped the plates, get to them before anyone else.
- You have the counterfeit plates. Take them to the print works.
- The target in this mission drives a unique black Sentinel. This is very difficult to take from her due to the large amount of people guarding her, and because the doors are locked which means the player has to snipe her out of the car in order to be able to get in.
- If Tommy shoots the helicopter, the mission will fail. Strangely, the game will say "The plates were destroyed by the explosion", even if it didn't explode.
- If Tommy follows the courier in her path, she will arrive at the location where the syndicate can print the money.
- This is the only mission in the game where all the enemies are female.
- It is ironic that Tommy ambushes the deal, which takes place at the same location where the deal in the beginning of the game takes place at; The location is notable for being the place Victor Vance is killed at.
- Cubans are hostile to the women, but they have poor equipment against the women.
- Interestingly, if the player folllows the Sentinel instead of killing the driver, it will eventually arrive at a strange building in Little Haiti. Here the door will open and four women armed with Shotguns will walk out and attack the player. The door will remain open after killing everyone, allowing the player to enter. The interior consists of a small interior with a printer as seen as in the interior of Print Works. After completing the mission the door will close and cannot be opened again. The player can also skip going to the docks entirely and wait for them to arrive at the building. Note that the mission fails if the carrier of the plates enters the building, they should be picked up by the player before exploring the building. A video of this can be seen here.
- Strangely, Pedestrians and Haitians can spawn inside the building at any time, leaving them completely trapped.