- "I got something I need help with - a list of Ballas got to get clapped. You take of the dudes in the order I give you, they ain't going to get wise to it. Any deviation, the thing is blown. It's Big T, Little T, Small F and Terrance. Get to it, you goin' get paid."
- — Description
Gerald has a list of four members of the Ballas gang that he wants to be killed. He also wants them to be killed in a specific order so the gang doesn't get wise before completion.
The team now has two real-time minutes to get to the Hydro Plant on Route 13 before Little T leaves. He is the passenger in the front vehicle of two that are driving north. Only Little T needs to be killed to advance.
After killing Little T, the team has two real-time minutes to go to the farm on Baytree Canyon Road. Small F is there, being guarded by members of the Ballas and Rednecks. Only Small F needs to be killed to advance.
After killing Small F, the team has three real-time minutes to get to the Derelict Motel in Sandy Shores. Terrance is there, guarded by members of the Ballas and Rednecks. This time, Terrance and all of the Ballas at the motel need to be killed. Once they are all killed, the mission is completed.
- This mission was one of eight new contact missions added in The High Life Update along with GTA Today, Denial of Service, Master Data, Crime Scenester, Artificial Scarcity, Handle with Care and On the List.
- In what is an error from Rockstar, the newswire post for this mission says it is unlocked at Level 10, but in-game, the mission is unlocked at Level 14.
- The name of this mission is a reference to the song Hit 'Em Up by Tupac Shakur, which had a large role in exacerbating the East Coast–West Coast hip hop rivalry.
- A rare glitch may occur where all targets will not spawn correctly, resulting in a mission failure.