- "Everyone welcome"
- ―Entrance sign
The Hill Valley Church is a church ministry in Grand Theft Auto V.
There are two churches serving under the Hill Valley Church name: one on West Eclipse Boulevard in Pacific Bluffs, Los Santos and another in Great Chaparral. The church network is probably based on the Piru United Methodist Church.
The adjacent cemetery for the Pacific Bluffs church is set across a hill and has a lake at its center with a small bridge that connects it to a small island. The cemetery for the Great Chaparral church is much smaller. The engravings on some of the headstones read "Rest In Pieces" (instead of "Rest In Peace") and "Quiet, Isn't It?". Others have 1986 as years of death.
Sometimes, a dog can be seen walking into the cemetery. If the player chooses to follow it, it will eventually stop in front of a headstone with a bouquet of flowers laid next to it. This is a reference to Greyfriars Bobby, a Skye Terrier from 19th Century Edinburgh that spent 14 years guarding his master's grave, until he died in 1872.
The church's denomination is not specified, though the "Everyone Welcome" sign suggests that the congregation is non-denominational.
Prominent Appearances in Missions
Grand Theft Auto V
- Random Events
Grand Theft Auto Online
- Contact Missions
- Organization Work
- Executive Search (Pacific Bluffs) - Possible hideout area where a VIP or CEO must survive in for 10 minutes.
- Letter Scrap
- One on the small island in the Pacific Bluffs cemetery
- One in the Great Chaparral cemetery.
- Pistol - in one of the empty plots in the Great Chaparral cemetery.
- Romero - up to two parked within each of the two parking areas at either side of the church building.