|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "We have a high roller arriving in town. I need you to limo them back to the casino, as smoothly as possible. Thank you."
- — Agatha Baker's briefing.
- "We have a very important client arriving in town. I need them at their usual table, in a good mood, right away... you'd be driving. Thank you so much."
- — Alternative briefing.
Ms. Baker informs the protagonist of a high roller arriving in town, and asks them to chauffeur them back to the casino.
Once the mission starts, a white or black Stretch limousine will spawn in front of the casino. After the player enters it, they are instructed to go to a semi-random location on the map - Puerto Del Sol Marina, LSIA, Backlot City, Vespucci Beach, Parsons Rehabilitation Center, or the Sandy Shores Airfield.
The high roller will be at the location, sometimes with some bodyguards. The player needs to stop the limo in the designated location (small blue circle on the map) and honk the horn to get the high roller's attention, after which they need to wait for the client to enter.
The player is then tasked with driving the high roller back to the casino. A bonus reward is available, starting at $10,000. If the player crashes or drives over 40 mph, this reward will decrease. Once the client arrives at the casino, the mission ends and Agatha calls the player.
- "Good work. They'll be bleeding chips in no time. It'll be great for all of us."
- — Ms. Baker
- "Nice, won't be long before they're knee deep in roulette. What's good for The Diamond is good for us all."
- — Alternative call
- "Let's make sure they're happy, okay. Keep the drive smooth."
- — Shortly after picking up the high roller.
Possible High Roller Locations
- A "high roller" is someone who gambles or spends large sums of money.