|For information on hidden packages featured in other games, see Hidden Packages.|
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City features 100 hidden packages scattered and hidden across the map.
It is one of the tasks required to achieve 100% completion in the game. They are implemented into the game in the form of pickups that glow and always spin in place and can be collected by walking into them.
Their design seems to be based on Māori Tiki statues.
Each hidden package will award the player with $100, as there are 100 packages in the game, collecting the packages alone will result in a total of $10000 earned. Reaching a certain amount of collected packages will award the player with several weapons that will then spawn in in the Ocean View Hotel, the Vercetti Estate and the Hyman Condo.
- 10 Packages: Body Armor
- 20 Packages: Chainsaw
- 30 Packages: Colt Python
- 40 Packages: Flamethrower
- 50 Packages: Combat Sniper
- 60 Packages: Minigun
- 70 Packages: Rocket Launcher
- 80 Packages: Sea Sparrow spawns in the rear side of the Vercetti Estate.
- 90 Packages: Rhino spawn on Fort Baxter Air Base.
- 100 Packages: Hunter spawns on the Fort Baxter Air Base and on the helipad next to Lance Vance's house in Ocean Beach , $100,000 reward.
For the location map and the screenshots of the packages, see here.
- Ocean Beach (9)
- Washington Beach (11)
- Vice Point (20)
- Prawn Island (5)
- Leaf Links (5)
- Starfish Island (5)
- Downtown (7)
- Little Haiti (7)
- Little Havana (8)
- Viceport (9)
- Escobar International Airport (14)