|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Assault a barge off the coast and steal the torpedo electronic control units from arms dealers."
- — Brief.
- "Head out to that point. If you're going underwater to look at that big bad Russian submarine, you'll need to protect yourselves... with torpedoes. That's easy enough, but... torpedoes need ECUs, which you can't get in this country. Luckily there are some arms dealers on a platform just over the maritime boundary, who uhh... might have some in stock... so go do your, uhh... duty free shopping."
- — Lester's briefing.
The crew is instructed to go to a designated location, where Lester tells that they need torpedoes as a mean of defense against the submarine, but they need ECUs that must be stolen from arms dealers. These arms dealers are operating on a barge off the coast.
The crew then heads to the location, where one or two Seasharks may be provided as transportation from the marked point to the barge. The barge is guarded by various enemies on it, as well as two enemies on Seasharks.
Once they clear out the platform and takes the two duffel bags containing the ECUs, the crew have to deliver them to the Facility. Two enemy Froggers may spawn in an attempt to take out the crew, so the crew have to either evade them or destroy the helicopters.
- Possible Locations
- Elysian Island (2)
- North Chumash
- San Chianski Mountain Range
- Pacific Bluffs
- Paleto Bay
- Paleto Forest
- Palomino Highlands
- Vespucci Beach
- "When I said shopping, by the way, I meant stealing. Take control of the platform, and get the ECUs."
- — When approaching to the designated location.
- "Okay, you got 'em. Use whatever you need on that platform, and bring it in!"
- — When taking the ECUs.
- "Considering that went down in international waters, it was barely even a crime... who am I kidding, of course it was. We're horrible! But we're trying to save America, so..."
- — When leaving the barge.
- "Mrs. Rackman holds the purse strings now. At the end of the day, she's the one we gotta please... Let's all play nice, and get our pay checks."
- — On the way to the Facility.
- "Okay, okay, your ECUs are going in the torpedoes, your cars are repaired. We're ready for the move on the submarine whenever you are. Just go to Planning."
- — After delivering the Torpedo ECUs to the Facility.