|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Retrieve the test site location of the Khanjali tank from the house of one of Avon's employees."
- — Brief.
- "You've got an address. Head over there. Avon's engineering team is renting a house. We, uh, think they might be working on a stealth tank... it's not the kind of thing you want in the hands of a crazy AI, or even a tech entrepreneur, now that I think of it. Get over to the house, and get information on where they're testing it. And look out, they've got guards."
- — Lester's briefing.
The crew is instructed to go to the location of Avon's engineering team, where Lester informs them that they are working on a TM-02 Khanjali stealth tank and they need to find out where it is being tested.
The crew then heads to a house in a semi-random location, where they must take out the guards found outside. After that, one player should enter the house and eliminate the engineering team without alerting them. With the enemies taken out, the player should find a lockbox within the house, then open it and take the laptop inside.
Once the laptop is taken, the crew has to bring it to the Facility. If the crew somehow gets detected by the guards or the engineering team, a 3-star wanted level is triggered, complicating the preparation.
- Possible Locations
- Bridge Street
- Didion Drive
- Imagination Court
- Ineseno Road
- Kimble Hill Drive
- Mirror Park Boulevard
- Nikola Avenue
- North Sheldon Avenue
- Procopio Drive
- South Mo Milton Drive
- "You're almost at this house. You'll need to take down the security detail before you enter. Do it quietly if you can... save us the headache."
- — When approaching to the house.
- "You inside? There should be a lockbox somewhere there, with a laptop in it. That's what we're looking for."
- — After entering the house.
- "You got it? Okay, now get outta there!"
- — After finding the lockbox and taking the laptop.
- "Clones don't count. Clones don't count. If laying waste to Avon's workforce is keeping you up at night, which it shouldn't be, just tell yourself that clones don't count... and hope they're clones."
- — When closer to the Facility.
- "Okay, well, we'll analyse the laptop, and find that test site. Stop by Planning when you wanna go tank shopping."
- — After delivering the laptop to the Facility.
- If a player is detected
- "Uh oh! Someone told tales on you. Avon's people are on the way!"
- — If a player is detected.
- "Now lose any heat, and bring that info in."
- — After exiting the house while being pursued by the cops.
- "I'm still not sure what the hell is going on with Avon's militia. They're fucking weird... and this is coming from someone who surrounds himself with you whacky mutes!"
- — Commenting about Avon's mercenaries.