|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
|This article needs more images|
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
- "Start a riot and wait for private security to respond with a Riot Control Van."
- "Get out to that spot. There are enemy agents all over the state, and we're trying to disrupt them however we can... which is why we need a riot control van. Which is why we need a riot. Which is why you're starting one... okay?"
- ―Lester's briefing.
The crew is instructed to go to the designated location, where Lester explains that they need a riot control vehicle by starting a riot on the designated area. He tells to the crew that unnamed corporations have bought up most of the public squares and parks in Los Santos and Security Guards are keeping the peace in these areas.
Once they reach to the location, the crew then proceeds with throwing Tear Gas cans into the crowd, so they get the attention of everyone in the area. They have to fight against the rioters and the guards without killing anyone.
With enough attention, Gruppe Sechs security arrives in an RCV, with the driver manning the water cannon and the other occupants ready to use their Nightsticks. The crew have to deal with the guards and take the vehicle, then evading the cops and retrieving the vehicle to the facility.
- Possible Locations
- Mexican Market, Alta.
- Hippy camp, RON Alternates Wind Farm.
- Utopia Gardens construction site, Mirror Park.
- "You might not have noticed this, but nice friendly corporations have bought up most of the public squares and parks in LS. Oh and they have their own nice friendly security guards to keep the peace. So get there and cause chaos, launch some tear gas, you know, punch a few folks. Just get in the mix, and wait for the riot van to arrive. Then steal it from the fascist pricks and come back. And don't kill anyone, it's just a riot, we don't want the cops there."
- ―When approaching to the location.
- "Okay, corporate HQ won't like the look of this. Keep it up!"
- ―When fighting with the rioters.
- "Keep that fight going until the head office sends out the boys."
- ―When progressing with the riot.
- "This is a PR nightmare... the riot squad will be there soon."
- ―When the riot is taking effect.
- "Right on time, there's the RCV. Get it and bring it in!"
- ―When the riot squad is sent.
- "Alright, this van might be the only thing that stands in the way of the Russians, or whoever they are, doing what they came here to do."
- ―When taking the RCV.
- "Is it weird that there's a Russian nuclear sub of the coast of San Andreas, or is that like par for the course? I'm not sure which answer to that question would be more disquietening."
- ―Commenting about the presence of the submarine.
- "A Russian invasion of Los Santos is definitely not something you would have expected a few years ago, but now I'm like... meh."
- ―When approaching to the Facility.