|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Go to the Pacific Allied Shipyard and take photographs of the area ahead of the deal."
- — Brief.
- "Okay, get down there. I need you to take some photographs of the place Merryweather wants to do this deal. The Pacific Allied Shipyard"
- — Lester's briefing.
Once the crew arrives at the area, they are instructed to take photos of the main gate, north entrance, west door, upstairs room, side door, two parts of the interior, water gate, jetty, and pier, in any order they want. If the photo is taken correctly, they can send it to Lester and he may comment on the advantages of said points.
Once all required photos are taken, the crew is instructed to leave the area, thus completing the mission.
- "Hey. I don't know how you feel, but in my, I would now say pretty long experience of doing deals... they've got a tendency of going wrong. Actually they all go wrong. So we wanna know the ins and outs of the place for when... surprise, surpeise, the inevitable happens."
- — Commenting about deals always going wrong.
- "Okay, I managed to pull some strings, and get the place clear... but it won't be for long. Use the camera on your phone and send me some pics. Quick as you can, okay?"
- — When arriving to the shipyard. (Subtitles ommit the word "some")
- "Okay, I think those pics give us a good idea of the place. The, uhh, light's not good, so you might need some goggles. When you're ready to do the agent swap, go collect the cash from Planning."
- — After taking the photos and leaving the area.