|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Now, more prep for the handyman con. We need a maintenance van and some maintenance to do, something major... maybe we pour hazardous chemicals into the roof ventilation system. I don't know. Just... get a Water & Power van from the location on your GPS and we'll talk. "
- — Lester's briefing.
Maintenance Gear Part 2 is a prep mission featured in Grand Theft Auto Online as part of the The Diamond Casino Heist update. It is a freeroam mission needed to progress The Diamond Casino Heist. The player must have completed Maintenance Gear Part 1 in order to play this mission. Completing this mission allows players to use the LSDWP maintenance worker entrance disguise in the The Big Con approach.
Lester informs the player that they still need both a maintenance van and some maintenance work to be done at the casino. First, he sends them to a warehouse in Cypress Flats to steal a LSDWP Boxville van from some workers. When inside the van, the workers get hostile, but they can be easily outrun.
Once the van is stolen, the player needs to go to the roof of the Casino and dumps hazardous chemicals into a ventilation unit. After this is done and the van is delivered to the Arcade, the mission is complete. The player also gets to keep the Hazardous Jerry Can used in the prep, but the liquid does nothing in Freemode.
- "It's fate, that van is loaded with chemicals. Head over to the casino and take 'em up to the roof."
- — After stealing the van.
- "Almost there, find the broken vent and dump all that poisonous goo. By the time it burns its way through the system, we'll be ready to roll. Then bring back the van to Planning when you're done."
- — After arriving at the Casino.