|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Steal a riot van that contains keycards to the hangars at Los Santos International Airport."
- — Brief.
- "There's a location up on your GPS. Now we need a NOOSE van, to get a keycard, to get in an aircraft hangar, to steal an Avenger. Because the Russians are here... on a submarine. Okay, you got that? Good. A NOOSE team's been called out to help the LSPD with some bank robbers, or something. So get their van while they're occupied and bring it to me. Remember when we just robbed banks, eh? What innocent times those were."
- — Lester's briefing.
The crew is instructed to move to a designated location. Lester informs that they need a keycard to get into the LSIA hangar to get the Avenger. He informs that they are inside a Police Riot which is being used by the NOOSE, who are assisting the LSPD in an armed robbery. This scenario always occurs at a semi-random gas station.
From there, the crew has to take out the cops in order to steal the van, then lose the oncoming cops, and deliver the van to the facility.
- Possible Gas Stations
- Alhambra Drive
- Alta Street
- Calais Avenue
- Capital Boulevard (2)
- Clinton Avenue
- Davis Avenue
- North Rockford Drive
- Paleto Bay
- Vespucci Boulevard
- "I feel like Mrs. Rackman is not a lady we wanna trifle with. Unless we wanna end up in a secret foreign prison that is. I mean, do you wanna end up in an IAA black site? Yeah, me neither."
- — Commenting about their alliance with the IAA.
- "Look out, our bank robbers have made the oh-so-wise decision to shoot their way to glory through a gas station! It could go up at any time. But, I don't know, maybe that's what you want. Hard to know."
- — When approaching to the gas station.
- "My my. You all alright, huh?"
- — When close to the van.
- "I should probably say, we'd rather you didn't bring the cops here... we've, uhh, kinda enough to deal with right now."
- — When taking the van.
- "There's a sub off the coast. Foreign agents everywhere, and no explanation of what's going on! I'm sure there are conspiracy videos about this online, but... I'm too scared to watch 'em."
- — When closer to the Facility.
- "So, the setup jobs are a big deal ahead of the final operation, the move on the submarine. So we always gotta make sure we havebthe equipment we need. Might seem like this prep work is small fry, but details matter! We need this stuff, but it's not so important how we get it: source it, steal it from rival crews, throw money down to buy it, whatever. Get the equipment and we can do the job and we can get paid."
- — After delivering the Police Riot to the Facility.