|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Steal a set in infiltration suits that can provide nightvision and the ability to rappel down the elevator shaft."
Infiltration Suits is an optional prep mission featured in Grand Theft Auto Online as part of the The Diamond Casino Heist update. It is a freeroam mission needed to progress The Diamond Casino Heist. Completing this setup allows players to use the elevator shaft as an entrance to the vault as well as having night vision capabilities during the Silent & Sneaky approach.
Lester informs the player that either Merryweather Security agents at Fort Zancudo or scientists at Humane Labs and Research (depending on which mission the game chooses) has infiltration equipment that can help infiltrate the casino.
Once at the location, the player can either utilise stealth or kill the enemies to get to the lockup. To open the garage doors, the player needs to hack the security panel to get inside and steal the suits. As soon as the panel is hacked, the enemies will be alerted. Two bags need to be stolen from inside, and after players lose their three-star wanted level and deliver the suits to their Arcade, the mission is complete.
- "You know, sometimes I wonder where I'd source half of my equipment if it weren't for this great country's abundance of private security contractors. Tonight's shopping list, courtesy of Merryweather Security, includes stealth equipment, night vision goggles and noiseless covert rappelling gear."
- ―If the location is at Fort Zancudo.
- "Ah, Humane Labs. To some, an impenetrable blacksite for ethically dubious research. To us, a 24/7 convenience store, freshly stocked with stealth equipment, night vision goggles and noiseless covert rappelling gear. Oh, and we might need that last one if the casino elevator's busy. So, head over there. I'll be in touch."
- ―If the location is Humane Labs.
- "Alright, listen in. The equipment is all boxed up and ready for transport in their next shipment outta here. You'll need to hack the control panel to get inside the lockup."
- ―After reaching the locations.
- "That's the good stuff. Lose the cops, and get back to base."
- ―After stealing an infiltration suit.