|This article (or section) refers to content in the Enhanced version for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC release of Grand Theft Auto Online that may be absent from other versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the Enhanced version for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC version of Grand Theft Auto Online, please see here.
Okay, there is second way: hacking tool. We'll call severed hand "Plan B".”
— Pavel's briefing on the planning screen.
Fingerprint Cloner is a prep mission featured in Grand Theft Auto Online as part of The Cayo Perico Heist update, and a freeroam mission that can be completed at any time while The Cayo Perico Heist strand is active. It is a mandatory mission that must be completed in order to progress into finale.
Pavel tells the player that the only way to hack the fingerprint scanner in Mr. Rubio's office is with a fingerprint cloner, a failsafe device that is used in case of emergency. However, there is only one in existence, kept safe on the mainland by his head of cybersecurity.
Completing this setup allows the player(s) to hack the fingerprint scanners found inside the compound during the finale; one in the office and one in the basement (the latter not indicated in the briefing).
— One of Pavel's briefings.
When approaching the warehouse, Pavel warns the players there are cameras at the entrance, which will immediately spot the player if they attempt to go past them or destroy them. Pavel will suggest killing the cameras' power by finding a circuit box nearby, which also ensures a stealthy assault. Once inside, there will be four armed guards, and the player must deal with them, find the laptop, and hack it to reveal the location of the archive.
Once the archive is located, the player must travel to the marked location and deal with two more cameras at the entrance, though they can be destroyed without any attention. Once inside the unoccupied facility, Pavel indicates that the tool will look like a credit card with an antenna, which is at one of three different spots on the desks near the opposite end of the warehouse.
Once they steal the fingerprint cloner, they are instructed to leave and then return to the Kosatka. If the player is spotted by the cameras at the second location, enemy forces in Novaks will pursue them on the return trip. Once aboard the Kosatka, the mission is completed.
|South Shambles Street, Cypress Flats|
|Davis Avenue, Davis|
|Under Pleasure Pier
Del Perro Beach
|Under the freeway
|Mirror Park Railyard, East Vinewood|
- The second warehouse location is essentially the underground garage of Vehicle Warehouses, with some generators removed to fit additional vehicles.
- The desks near the opposite end will have a Spaceship Part and an Impotent Rage figure like the one owned by Trevor Philips and seen in the heist finale Series A Funding, while one of the parking spots is occupied by a Gang Burrito with open rear doors and interior equipment, similar to the one from the setup mission Pacific Standard - Vans.
- Sometimes, the Spaceship Part will be found below the desk, likely due to an issue with the spawn.
- Entering an Ammu-Nation in the midst of this mission will trigger Pavel's warning about the guards at the warehouse being alerted due to the Protagonist being spotted on security camera - even if that part of the mission is already complete.
- The Strawberry archive location is close to an Ammu-Nation. Entering the store after having obtained the device will result in it being dropped on the street outside. This also occurs if the player goes within the vicinity of Vespucci Movie Masks.
- Rarely, the player can bypass the security cameras without triggering an alert.