|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Okay, okay, it is time to even out the odds a little. Duggan wants his guards armed to their big buck teeth, but we can cut off their supply. He's got a bunch of weapons and equipment shipments coming into the city. Get out there and destroy as many as you can."
- ―Lester's briefing.
Duggan Shipments is an optional prep mission featured in Grand Theft Auto Online as part of the The Diamond Casino Heist update. It is a freeroam mission needed to progress The Diamond Casino Heist. Completing this setup reduces the firepower and armor that guards have inside the Casino during the heist.
Lester informs the player that there are multiple shipments of supplies and weapons being delivered to the city by Thornton Duggan for his guards at the Casino, and it is the player's job to take them out. There are 10 targets scattered throughout San Andreas. There are ground shipments inside Stockades, sea shipments inside Squalos, and air shipments inside SuperVolitos with a protective helicopter alongside; any non-target helicopters do not have to be destroyed.
The player has 10 minutes to destroy as many shipments as possible. They do not have to destroy all 10 shipments to make an impact on the heist, but there are levels of weakness reached after a certain number are destroyed. The guards' weakness increase on the third, sixth, and tenth destroyed shipment.
- Less than 3 shipments destroyed: The guards will be fully armored and armed with powerful weapons, such as Assault Shotguns and Special Carbines.
- At least 3 shipments destroyed: The guards will not have bulletproof helmets and will wear heavy armor and be armed with mediocre weapons, such as the Assault SMG.
- At least 6 shipments destroyed: The guards will not have bulletproof helmets and will wear light armor and be armed with mediocre weapons, such as Sweeper Shotguns and Compact Rifles.
- All 10 shipments destroyed: The guards will not have any armor and will be armed with weak weapons, such as the Pistol and Micro SMG.
- "Boom, nice! The more of these shipments you can find and destroy, the less they can use to find and destroy you. You get that? You see what I, uh... Alright, vamos!"
- ―After destroying the first shipment.
- "Doing good so far. You're gonna feel the impact on their security in there."
- ―After destroying the third shipment.
- "Oh yea, baby... we're really weakening their position."
- ―After destroying the sixth shipment.
- "Total wipeout. Casino security's really gonna be left holding their dicks after this. This heist'll be a cake walk."
- ―After destroying the final shipment.
General Lines For Destroying Shipments
- "Too bad for them!"
- "Ya got it!"
- "Package destroyed."
- "I love explosions."
- "Nice work. That could've been the one they got you with."