|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- Fight your way through a security team to access the garage where the Deluxos are stored.
- — Brief.
- Lester: "Go to the address I sent you. This "friend" of Avon's has the cars we need."
- Avon: "And he won't mind us borrowing them... now, taking out his security team? Well, he's making that sacrifice for the greater good."
- Lester: "Technically, his security goons are making the sacrifice, but, uh, anyhoo, they're bad people, so..."
- Avon: "These cars are Deluxos, and there's four of them: gull-wing doors, solid steel body panels, iconic 80's American design, perfect for our designs after a few modifications."
- Lester: "They're in his locked garage. Deal with his security first, then get ahold of them."
- —Lester's and Avon's briefing.
The crew is instructed to go to a semi-random mansion located on a small area comprised of Richman, Rockford Hills and Vinewood Hills. Lester and Avon brief the crew that there are Deluxo sports cars stored in the garage, but they are guarded by a security team. The crew has to then eliminate the group and take out the head of security in order to find the key to the mansion's garage.
Once inside, a small group of guards are found defending the target cars, so the crew has to eliminate them as well. Once the cars are acquired, the group has to take the vehicles to any of the Los Santos Customs for a free respray and then deliver them to the facility.
- Possible Locations
- Ace Jones Drive
- Americano Way
- Caesars Place
- Dunstable Lane
- Hillcrest Avenue
- North Rockford Drive (3)
- Steele Way
- Richman (unnamed access road connected to North Rockford Drive)
- The head of his security will have the key. Find him, you get access.
- — Avon, shortly after the crew encounters the security team.
- You got the key? Get that garage door open and lookout for more guards inside.
- — Lester, when the crew takes the key.
- Lester: "Okay. What's next... Just, uhh, get the cars over to LS Customs for a respray and plate change. Personally, I'd go for a classic, brushed steel but then I'm lacking somewhat in imagination."
- Avon: "You're using these cars to secure data which may well prevent a crisis in democracy, or worse. Choosing your favorite colors falls very low on the list of what's important right now."
- Lester: "That's such an "engineer" thing to say. You care about the user much, do ya?"
- Avon: "First, the product, then the user, you ass."
- —Lester and Avon, when the crew takes the target vehicles.
- Data, data, everywhere. And someone's getting paid for it. Nothing is for free, people. We are the product.
- — Lester, when the crew is close to the Facility.
- When delivering a Deluxo
- Three more cars to go.
- — After delivering the first one.
- Okay, we just need two more cars.
- — After delivering the second one.
- One more car. We got the set!
- — After delivering the third one.
- Okay, we got the cars. Now for the data.
- — After delivering the last one.
- The interior of the mansion garage assumes the standard six-slot garage from most mid-end properties. An XLS will always be found inside.
- Contrary to the standard positioning of the player-owned garages, the XLS and the two Deluxos are seen on the left side of the garage and facing a direction other than the garage door or the wall in front.
- If the player somehow fails to deliver all the four Deluxos on a single run, they can still repeat the preparation and get the remaining car(s).