|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Assassinate all targets before the time runs out."
- ―Work description.
- "One of our clients needs his relationship with some former associates brought to a quick and final conclusion. We're anticipating resistance and police interference down the line."
- ―SecuroServ text message.
Targets will either be stationary or moving in an armored vehicle. They will be heavily protected with bodyguards, who are equipped with heavy fire-power weaponry and armor; their accuracy is also buffed, allowing them to cause damage to vehicles and players flying several blocks away. The VIP wears a suit and equips less armor, as well as a handgun. With mobile targets, the driver of the vehicle is the VIP. Three bodyguards are found within the car equipping Micro SMG to shoot the player. The vehicle can be either a Baller LE (Armored) or Cognoscenti 55 (Armored). The vehicles and targets are much more durable than in regular gameplay. The vehicles can withstand multiple hits by homing missiles and bodyguards can survive two missile hits and multiple sniper headshots. The actual target, however, can be killed with a single missile or a headshot from any gun.
All other players and organizations in the lobby are alerted once Headhunter has started and are tasked with protecting the targets marked on the map with blue figures while the enemy organization members are marked with crosshairs. Defenders can work with the target's bodyguards and/or police to defend them (also, they cannot be harmed with friendly fire like explosions). Players will earn cash and RP if they can successfully protect at least one surviving target from the enemy organization once time has run out.
Headhunter Target Locations
|This section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Section stub. You can help the GTA Wiki by expanding it as much as you can.|
Requiring improvement: Remaining locations
In total, there is 39 possible spawn locations for Headhunter Targets across San Andreas. There is a total of 19 possible stationary target spawn locations; 10 for Los Santos County and 9 for Blaine County. There is a total of 20 possible moving target spawn locations, 10 for each county. The set of possible locations is determined by choice on whether or not the player is within the same region, ie, 4 targets within Los Santos County will be chosen if the player is already in Los Santos County. The chosen locations within each county is chosen at random, however.
For each game, there will always be two stationary and two moving targets. The moving targets will follow a specific route, some much longer than others, until threatened, at which point they will be able to drive freely around the state.
Los Santos County
- Stationary Targets
- Pacific Allied Shipyard.
- Warehouse in Cypress Flats.
- Fridgit processing unit, La Puerta.
- The Secure Unit storage facility/warehouse in La Mesa, behind La Mesa Police Station.
- Back alley in Mission Row, opposite the Templar Hotel.
- Del Perro Pier, Del Perro.
- Inside the complex of the Von Crastenburg Hotel in Rockford Hills.
- Inside the complex of The Gentry Manor Hotel in West Vinewood.
- Inside a parking building near the Milton Road-Spanish Avenue intersection.
- On the Cool Beans building in Mirror Park.
- Mobile Targets
- Circuiting the Terminal area of the Port of Los Santos.
- Driving around Los Santos International Airport.
- Driving around Rancho and Davis.
- Driving around La Mesa.
- Driving around Downtown Los Santos and Pillbox Hill.
- Driving around Morningwood and Del Perro.
- Driving around Hawick, East Vinewood and Downtown Vinewood.
- Driving around West Vinewood.
- Driving around North Sheldon Avenue, Mad Wayne Thunder Drive and Hangman Avenue, in Vinewood Hills.
- Stationary Targets
- Paleto Cove
- On a farm in Grapeseed, east of McKenzie Field.
- Inside a train yard/barn north of a power-station in the San Chianski Mountain Range.
- Inside an abandoned motel on the coast of the Alamo Sea, Sandy Shores.
- Mobile Targets
|You have started Headhunter. Assassinate the targets within the time limit to earn cash and RP|
|Your CEO has started Headhunter. Assassinate the targets within the time limit to earn cash and RP.|
|Headhunter has started. Protect the targets from the attacking Organization to earn cash and RP.|
- This is one of the four Organization work that can be completed in a solo or invite only session. Others are Asset Recovery, Sightseer, and Hostile Takeover.
- Also, if the mission is completed fast enough before the previous VIP Work passes 2:30 minutes, the previous VIP work will reduce to about 5 minutes making it efficient for money grinding.
- Within the files, what appears to be a tenth location appears to be listed within the stationary target coordinates for Blaine County, however because the coordinate lacks a y and z coordinate, it fails to spawn, resulting in only 9 possible stationary targets, and 39 overall locations.
- All of the targets save for one can be hit using weaponized air vehicles; the exception is the target hidden in the rail car shack near the San Chianski Mountain Range. While his bodyguards can be targeted from the air, the target himself is sheltered within the building, requiring a ground-level attack.