The building houses a large ground car park, with two vehicles normally parked on opposite sides. An enclosed path leads to the front doors of the headquarters and the Head Radio logo is placed above the door. The colour of the building in Grand Theft Auto III varies to the colour used in Liberty City Stories. The picture to the right is the Liberty City Stories building, coloured in a light green shade, but the Grand Theft Auto III colour is grey, most likely because of aging. Although the colour varies between the two games, the shape of the offices stay the same.
Events of GTA Liberty City Stories
At the beginning of GTA Liberty City, a strike of the ferry workers (led by Jane Hopper) is taking place; Hopper and the workers debunk the construction of the Callahan Bridge and the Porter Tunnel, since it will put the ferry workers out of work. Salvatore Leone, Don of the Leone Family, tries to appease Hopper and make her call off the strike; Hopper, however, was still not convinced. She even snubbed Salvatore once more during a radio interview. This apparently angers Salvatore, who sends Toni Cipriani to send a message to Hopper.
Toni makes his way to the Head Radio Headquarters, apparently where Hopper is. He poses as Hopper's limo driver by killing the actual driver and getting his clothes. Toni then scares her off by maniacally driving around Portland Island until she says that she would call off the strike.
- A building with the Head Radio logo appeared in the radio station's previous incarnation in Grand Theft Auto 2, located in Bayano, Industrial District, Anywhere City.
- Strangely, despite being the headquarters for Head Radio, the official GTA III website states that Head Radio is instead headquartered in KBDDF Radio. This is likely a developer oversight.
- KBDDF Radio, the headquarters building for Lips 106, K-JAH and also transmits Head Radio.
- Rise FM Headquarters, the headquarters for Rise FM.
- North West Towers, the headquarters building for MSX FM.
- Game Radio Headquarters, the headquarters building for Game Radio.
- Bedford Point Art Gallery, the headquarters building for Liberty City Free Radio.