- "A small town on the edge of the Grand Senora Desert, where every face is familiar because most of the locals share DNA, 91% of Harmony residents spend some time in prison, which luckily is a short walk home along Route 68."
- ―Grand Theft Auto V digital manual
Harmony is a small town located on the western edge of the Grand Senora Desert, on the border of Los Santos County and Blaine County. It is located west of Sandy Shores, northwest of Bolingbroke Penitentiary, and southwest of the Alamo Sea. Route 68 is the main route running through the town and contains all of the local businesses. Harmony's economy mainly comes from being used as a rest stop, which is why there are two convenience stores right next to each other. A Dollar Pills pharmacy and an RV dealership are located in the area.
Harmony is divided into two sections: west Harmony and east Harmony. The western side of Harmony is more residential and contains a large trailer park, along with the pharmacy and a Discount Store clothing store. The eastern side of Harmony is meant for business and commerce. Most of the stores in Harmony are located here, which include a Los Santos Customs garage and a Fleeca bank. Sandy Shores Airfield is also located nearby.
Prominent Appearances in Missions
Grand Theft Auto V
- The town is the location for a random event involving a shootout at the Eastern Motel.
- Trevor Philips's Strangers and Freaks Civil Border Patrol job, An American Welcome, is centered in Harmony.
Grand Theft Auto Online
- Industrial Plant
- Out of Harmony – The player is required to kill members of The Lost and then steal a truck full of drugs.
- Hostile Takeover – One of the possible drop-off locations for the tank stolen from Fort Zancudo.
- Heist Prep: Gruppe Sechs Gear Part 1 – One of possible locations to find the Gruppe Sechs Stockade.
Harmony is possibly based on Victorville, California.
Road and Streets
Places of Interest
- Animal Ark
- Discount Store
- Dollar Pills
- Eastern Motel
- Globe Oil
- Larry's RV Sales
- Liquor Jr. Market
- Los Santos Customs
- Scoops Liquor Barn
- The Motor Motel
- The Taco Farmer