They are to do this floor by floor, and must kill all the members on the first floor first, before then killing all of the members on the second floor, before finally killing all of the members (and the boss) who are on the roof of the construction site.
The boss, however, escapes in a Maverick helicopter, which you can either pursue in the skies or on land. If choosing the latter, he will eventually land the Frogger at a beach in the Palomino Highlands. Once the boss is killed, the mission is completed.
- Go to the construction site.
- Take out the gang members on the first floor.
- Take out the gang members on the second floor.
- Take out the gang members on the roof.
- Take out the gang boss.
- This mission was one of three new contact missions added in the Independence Day Special update along with Pickup Sticks and Time to Get Away.
- The building site location is subject to an out-of-bounds zone until the player unlocks the top floor objective. This acts in a similar way to Survival mode in that the player will get an on-screen "Bounds" warning with a 20 second countdown to get back into the zone. Failure to comply will fail the mission.