The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- In Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Little Haiti, a run-down district of the Vice City Mainland, is inhabited by immigrants from Haiti. It is the territory of the Haitian gang and is the home of their leader, Auntie Poulet. The gang did not exist in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories.
- In GTA Vice City Stories, after completing The Mugshot Longshot, Lance says his ass "would be up a tree in Haiti" if the Mendez Brothers find out that they've forged Jerry Martinez's documents.
- An airline named Haitian Air operates out of Escobar International Airport.
- Jamie Hector, who provided the voice for Miguel in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, is of Haitian descent.
- In Grand Theft Auto IV, several bakeries named "Haitians Bakery" are located in Algonquin, Liberty City.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.