|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
|Not to be confused with the Gunrunning content update for Grand Theft Auto Online.|
- "WANTED: Crew to bust up a major arms deal and bring the shipment to a buyer. Not for the faint of heart. Cash on delivery."
- ―Notice inside the Clubhouse.
- "We on to get these weapons off these fools. The Lost are doing the deal. Bust it up, and get the hardware to your client."
- ―Malc's briefing for the Lost MC mission variant.
- "You ready to get a major discount on this hardware? Go hard on the Aztecas, and get that artillery to the dude."
- ―Malc's briefing for the Azteca mission variant.
- "Why buy hardware when you can steal it right? You hit the Vagos deal and bring the merch to the client, you goin' get your paycheck."
- ―Malc's briefing for the Vagos mission variant.
Malc instructs the player to steal hardware from a gang and bring it to a client. While there are three different possible variant of the mission, they all have the same objective. The player is tasked with getting to the location of an ongoing deal. Once there, the player needs to take care of the enemies and load five crates into the back of a vehicle, which then needs to be driven to a drop-off location.
If the enemy gang is the Lost MC, the deal will take place at the Sandy Shores Airfield. The player needs to steal the crates from inside a Titan plane, and load them into a Gang Burrito. If the gang are the Vagos, the deal is on the beach next to LSIA; the player needs to steal the crates from a Titan and load them into a Contender. For the Azteca variant of the mission, the deal is at Lago Zancudo. The crates are located around a Barracks truck and the player needs to deliver them using a Rumpo Custom.
Once the crates are delivered to the client, the mission is successfully completed and Malc calls the player.