- "Medium-duty commercial truck for heavy-duty consumers. Finally, it's a pick-up to go with your two gallon sodas and twenty piece buckets for once. And the ultra-powerful engine can haul you out your bedroom when you weigh in at three tonnes."
- ―southernsanandreassuperautos.com description.
The Guardian is mostly based on the 2004-present Ford F-650 as seen from the overall chassis of the vehicle. It takes certain styling cues from the GMC Kodiak such as the headlights and the hood. The Guardian also bears similar design to the 2007 GMC Topkick. It also has a much larger version of the grille seen on the Speedo which in turn is based on the 2003-present Chevrolet Express van.
The Guardian has excellent speed and maneuverability for such a heavy vehicle with its turbo diesel engine and 7-speed transmission. Durability is reasonable against traffic collisions and gunshots, although fishtailing can be a problem at medium speeds. The Guardian may not be able to push certain cars out of the way, but with good speed and durability, that is considered unnecessary.
GTA Online Overview
Modifications (GTA Online)
|This article or section is Under Construction.|
Exhaust: Chrome Pipes
- The Guardian is the only Industrial vehicle that can be customized in Los Santos Customs.
- Despite being classified as an Industrial vehicle, it can be used in Off-road races.
- The default radio stations for the Guardian are Los Santos Rock Radio, Radio Mirror Park, and Vinewood Boulevard Radio.
- The Guardian is one of two vehicles added in the Heists Update which do not need to be unlocked by completing heists, the other being the Enduro. Like the Enduro, it is not used in any capacity or appears in, any of the Heists.
- If enough impacts are taken and the engine cover comes off, it is possible to see that the front bumper is not held on by anything.
- If the suspension is modified at Los Santos Customs, the vehicle's axles will not align with the wheel hubs, and will instead sit above the wheels.
- This is one of the few vehicles in the game that has an available Race Suspension upgrade.
- This truck can hold players in the bed like the Benefactor Dubsta 6x6, Bravado Bison, and the Canis Bodhi.
- Like the Sandking, the player can fit a Nagasaki Blazer in the bed of a Guardian.