- "A no man's land between the Vinewood Hills and the Grand Senora Desert, you won't find much in the Great Chaparral other than scrubland and the occasional dead body."
- ―Grand Theft Auto V digital manual
It is bordered by the Grand Senora Desert, Mount Josiah, Harmony and the Zancudo River to the north, the Vinewood Hills to the south, the San Chianski Mountain Range to the east and the Tongva Valley and Lago Zancudo to the west.
The Great Chaparral is a grassy, hilly area located between the city and a desert. There are a few farms scattered throughout the region, but other than that, the Great Chaparral is mostly empty. The northern areas of the Great Chaparral are more arid and dry due to the close proximity to the Grand Senora Desert. The southwestern part is more lush, with grass and trees prominent.
Several of the dirt roads in the area play host to NPC bicycle races.
Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto Online
Roads and Streets
Places of Interest
- Arthur's Pass Trails
- Baytree Canyon
- Cherry Pie Farm
- Foreclosed Farm
- Hill Valley Church
- Mine Shaft
- TPI Meth Lab
- Martin Madrazo's Lock-up
- Ammu-Nation (Zancudo River)
- Discount Store (Zancudo River)
- Big O Juice Stand (Vinewood Hills)
- Stoner Cement Works (Senora Road facility). (Grand Senora Desert)
Great Chaparral is based on Palmdale, California