|This article (or section) refers to content in the Enhanced version for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC release of Grand Theft Auto Online that may be absent from other versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the Enhanced version for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC version of Grand Theft Auto Online, please see here.
Granger 3600LX Week was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on January 27, 2022, and ran until February 2, 2022. This event featured the release of the new Declasse Granger 3600LX SUV, as well as triple and double earnings and discounts on selected vehicles and properties.
- The Declasse Granger 3600LX is now available for purchase.
- Available on Southern San Andreas Super Autos for $1,720,000.
- The Lucky Wheel prize was changed from the Declasse Drift Tampa to the Progen T20.
- The LS Car Meet Prize Ride was changed from the Karin Calico GTF to the Karin Previon.
- The LS Car Meet Test Rides were changed to the Pfister Growler, the Dinka Jester RR, and the Annis Euros.
- Players who were hired as an Associate, Bodyguard, or Motorcycle Club Prospect during the week received the White Nagasaki Hoodie.
- 2x GTA$ and RP from the Dr. Dre Contract Finale.
- Players who completed the Contract Finale received the Low Santos Fitted Cap.
- 3x GTA$ and RP from Bike Races.
- 2x GTA$ and RP from Motorcycle Club Work.
- 2x GTA$ and RP from Weed and Document Forgery Sell Missions.
- 2x GTA$ and RP from the Every Bullet Counts Adversary Mode.
- Discounts on selected vehicles and vehicle upgrades:
- Discounts on selected Property upgrades:
- Exclusive Bonus for Prime Gaming members:
- Players who link their Amazon account to their Rockstar Games Social Club account received GTA$100,000.
Races and Time Trials
- Premium Race: Senora Freeway (Locked to Supers)
- Time Trial: Observatory
- RC Time Trial: Power Station