Gordon Sargent is a member of the McReary Mob. Often working with Packie McReary and Michael Keane. He frequents several bookmakers, often using the money he earns from criminal activities to pay them.
Gordon accompanied Patrick, Michael and Niko Bellic to an Ancelotti waste management plant at Colony Island, shooting their way in and successfully stealing the Ancelotti's payment. Sargent and Keane provided covering fire as Patrick and Niko made their escape.
Later on, Gordon assisted with the 'storage' of the kidnapped Mob daughter, Gracie Ancelotti, who was snatched by Niko. Gordon stayed holed up with Gracie for a time, until the Ancelotti Family made a deal to trade her for the diamonds stolen from the Libertonian Museum deal by the Lost.
LCPD Database information
First Name: Gordon
Place of Birth: Dukes, Liberty City
Affiliations: Known associate of the McReary family.
- 1998 - Possession Stolen Property
- 2000 - Petty Larceny
- 2002 - Possession Gambling Records
- 2003 - Kidnapping
- Small time Dukes-based Irish American hood.
- Works closely with Michael Keane and Patrick McReary, brother of the Pegorino Crime family associate, Gerald McReary.
- Suspected in a number of hijackings and robberies.
- Frequets several known bookmakers.
- During the Mafiya Work multiplayer mode of GTA IV, it is revealed by Konstantin Petrovic that Gordon did a favor for Petrovic.
- Was one of the characters that was predicted to be the protagonist of the second DLC for Grand Theft Auto IV.
- He bears a striking resemblance to Johnny Klebitz