- "I think my partner's a rat! We gotta shut him up, permanently! He goes fishing out of his boat near the lighthouse on Portland Rock most nights. Steal a police boat and make sure his backstabbing plans are sunk!"
- ― Ray Machowski
Machowski tells Claude that he thinks his partner is a rat so he wants him eliminated. He instructs Claude to drive a Predator in Callahan Point over to Portland Rock where his partner is usually seen fishing. As Claude arrives, he finds that Machowski's partner is in a boat containing explosive barrels, fishing the "redneck way" by throwing grenades into the water and killing dozens of fish at once. The partner spots Claude and attempts to flee from him.
After being chased for a short period of time around Portland Harbor and dropping all of his explosive barrels in an effort to stop Claude, the partner beaches himself and the boat and begins to run on shore near the Supa Save! supermarket. Claude beaches himself as well and guns him down, completing the mission.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Don't stay too close to the enemy's boat, try to fire at him from a safe distance, and take full advantage of straight lines in the chase (much like you did previously in the mission Paparazzi Purge).
- After he lands, he is more manageable, as he stops throwing grenades at you and turns his back to just run away,. Just get off your boat's wheel and fire at him using a long range weapon like the M16.
- As well as the way said above, it is also possible to end the mission by hitting the boat with two rockets from a rocket launcher.
Occasionally a glitch occurs where Ray's partner blows himself up with a grenade during the fishing cutscene, thus automatically completing the mission.
- Ray Machowski's Partner - Killed on orders from Ray Machowski for being a traitor.