|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
Gauntlet Hellfire Week was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on September 5, 2019, and ran until September 11, 2019. This event awarded players for logging in, featured a new vehicle, new collectibles, double earnings, and discounts on selected vehicles and properties.
- The Bravado Gauntlet Hellfire is made available.
- Released September 5, 2019.
- Available from Southern San Andreas Super Autos for $745,000.
- Various clothing items, such as the High Roller Dress and Gold Ceaseless Timepiece, and decorations, such as various sculptures and installations, are made available again at the Casino Store.
- 100 collectible Action Figures were added. Collecting them rewards the player with money and RP, and collecting them all rewards the player with an additional GTA$50K, RP, and a special Impotent Rage outfit.
- Players who logged in during the event were awarded the Bravado Stylized T-Shirt.
- The Lucky Wheel prize was changed from the Cheval Taipan to the Truffade Nero.
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards in Casino Missions and Casino Work.
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards for Business Battles.
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards in Stunt Races.
- 40% discounts on selected vehicles:
- Discounts on selected properties:
- Exclusive discounts for Twitch Prime members: