|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
Gauntlet Classic Week was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on August 8, 2019, and ran until August 14, 2019. This event awarded players for logging in and featured a new vehicle, new items, double earnings, and discounts on selected vehicles and properties.
- The Bravado Gauntlet Classic is made available.
- Released August 8, 2019.
- Available from Southern San Andreas Super Autos for $615,000.
- New penthouse decorations and clothing items, such as new High Roller Jacket styles, Waistcoats, and Masks, were made available at the Diamond Casino Store.
- Players who logged in during the event were awarded the Red Diamond Casino & Resort Tee.
- Players who qualified for the first round of Diamond Program membership rewards received the following by August 13:
- The Lucky Wheel prize was changed from the Grotti Turismo Classic to the Pegassi Infernus Classic.
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards for Casino Work.
- Bodyguard and Associate salaries are doubled.
- Twitch Prime members were still able to claim their free Master Penthouse. They received their rebate within 72 hours.
- Discounts on selected vehicles:
- Discounts on selected properties:
- Arena War Mechanics - 35% off
- Garages - 30% off
- Weapon Workshop - 40% off
- Weaponized Vehicle Workshops - 40% off
- Exclusive discounts for Twitch Prime members: