|For the car in Grand Theft Auto V, see Gauntlet.|
- One Gauntlet is parked at the top of the multistory parking lot in Pillbox Hill. It will be driven by Michael.
- The second Gauntlet is behind the Vangelico store in Rockford Hills, also near the Caca store as well. It will be driven by Trevor.
- The third Gauntlet is in the front of the Templar Hotel, southeast of Legion Square in Mission Row. This one is dirtied so a minimal repair cost of $54 is required. It will be driven by Franklin.
The player will have to buy all the required upgrades for the heist instructed on-screen. Afterwards, the player needs to deliver the car to a lockup nearby.
There's no time limit and players are free to choose when and how to collect the cars. Note that you are not required to steal the three specific cars Lester located; any three Gauntlets will do.
- Take the getaway vehicle to Los Santos Customs.
- Purchase the vehicle mods required for the job.
- Take the getaway vehicle to the lockup.
- Leave the vehicle in the lockup.
Gold Medal Objectives
This applies to all three cars.
- Mapped - Deliver the Gauntlet pictured in the email.
- Use the car locations on the emails.
- Not a Scratch - Deliver the Gauntlet with no damage.
- Use the airport Los Santos Customs as it is the closest to the drop-off.
- It's not late to repair the car anytime until they are delivered.
- Pimped Out - Spend $17000 modifying the Gauntlet.
- Using the suggested mods costs $20000.
- Still achievable if Franklin uses the LSC shop near Sandy Shores after he has purchased it, even though all mods are free.
- Players should consider that upgrading the Gauntlets costs money, thereby reducing the profit available from completing the final heist. The Obvious method also involves upgrading a vehicle, but only one.
- If Franklin has already purchased the Los Santos Customs in the Grand Senora Desert, he will receive free modifications on cars he brings in. This glitches this mission out, however, as the free modifications do not count towards the Pimped Out requirement. A solution to this problem is that you can simply damage and then repair your vehicle and it will count toward the Pimped Out requirement.
- If the player has a garage, they can also choose to buy three Gauntlets from southernsanandreasuperautos.com at a price of $32,000 each. However, this will not earn the player a gold medal since it requires stealing it from given locations.