The Galileo House is a building that appears in Grand Theft Auto V.
It appears as an 11-story building, located at the northwestern corner of the intersection of Spanish Avenue and Meteor Street in Hawick, Los Santos. The building, like the Galileo Observatory, is likely named after Galileo Galilei, a 16th-century Italian physicist and astronomer. It cannot be entered and plays no role in the storyline.
The building contains offices for these 5 companies:
- Isomorph Technologies - Atmosphere isolator manufacturer
- Queefstat - Oscilloscope manufacturer
- Flojoscope - Viewing instrument manufacturer
- Miasma - Centrifuge manufacturer
- Thermoskite - Chemical tank manufacturer
Three of these companies' equipment and devices can be seen in the mission; Dead Man Walking. These being: Queefstat, Flojoscope and Miasma, where they are used for medical purposes inside the Los Santos County Coroner Office.
The two other companies; Isomorph Technologies and Thermoskite can be seen inside the Humane Labs and Research facility.
The company Flojoscope makes telescopes, likely referencing Galileo Galilei and his pioneering of telescope equipment.
- One of the 15 knife flights is performed between this building and the adjacent Vinewood Gardens Hotel.
- During the day, part of the adjoining Vinewood Gardens Hotel sign can be seen on the left side of the 4th floor of the building, only from a certain distance and through the scope of a sniper rifle.