|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
GTA Online Bonuses was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on November 20th, 2018, and ran until November 26th, 2018. This event featured double earnings in various missions and discounts on selected vehicles, vehicle upgrades, properties, and other items.
- Players who logged on during the event were awarded GTA$750,000, along with a subsequent GTA$100,000 for each additional day. By logging on every day during the event, players could earn GTA$1,350,000.
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards in the Sumo (Remix) and Running Back (Remix) Adversary Modes.
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards in Biker Work & Challenges.
- Double rewards in Biker Sell Missions.
- Bodyguard & Associate salaries are doubled.
- Discounts on selected vehicles:
- Progen Itali GTB – 35% off
- Truffade Nero – 35% off
- Dewbauchee Rapid GT Classic – 35% off
- Dewbauchee Vagner – 35% off
- Överflöd Entity XXR – 35% off
- Vapid GB200 – 35% off
- Declasse Hotring Sabre – 35% off
- Nagasaki Shotaro – 40% off
- Sea Sparrow – 35% off
- Mammoth Avenger – 50% off
- Mammoth Tula – 60% off
- Buckingham Pyro – 60% off
- V-65 Molotok – 60% off
- FH-1 Hunter – 60% off
- Benefactor Terrorbyte & Modifications – 40% off
- Discounts on selected properties:
- 35% discounts on various items:
- Biker Clothing
- Biker Tattoos