|This article (or section) refers to content in the Enhanced version for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC release of Grand Theft Auto Online that may be absent from other versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the Enhanced version for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC version of Grand Theft Auto Online, please see here.
GTA Online Bonuses was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on February 20th, 2018, and ran until February 26th, 2018. This event featured discounts on vehicles and yachts, and bonus GTA$ rewards in Motorcycle Club Business Supplies Sell Missions and cuts on Special Cargo.
2018 San Andreas State Tax Refund & Rebate
Players who log on between February 16 and February 26, 2018 will be rewarded with a special GTA$ reward of $250,000. As well as this, a 10% rebate on every dollar spent throughout this period will be deposited into the player's account between February 27th and March 6th. This rebate covers up to GTA$10,000,000 spent, totalling up to a GTA$1,000,000 rebate.
- The Karin 190z is made available.
- Released February 20th, 2018.
- Available from Legendary Motorsport for $900,000.
Double GTA$ and RP Bonuses
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards on Air Freight Cargo Sell Missions.
- 25% bonus GTA$ rewards on Business Supplies Sell Missions.
Premium Races and Time Trials:
- Triple RP earnings from Premium Races.
Discounts on business work and upgrades:
Discounts on selected vehicles, properties, clothing and more:
- Yachts – 30% off
- Yacht Renovations – 30% off
- Mobile Operations Center Cabs – 30% off
- Bunker Renovations – 30% off
- Aircraft Workshop – 25% off
- Ocelot Pariah – 30% off
- Ocelot XA-21 – 30% off
- Coil Raiden – 30% off
- The Doomsday Heist clothing – 25% off
- Import/Export tattoos – 25% off